Lightweight and suitable for all skin types, this moisturizer helps to maintain your skin’s PH balance, promoting a healthy complexion and help protect against pollution.
Multi-Biotic combines pro-biotic, along with its nutrients (pre) and by-products (post), to help balance and promote healthy skin. An unbalanced skin PH level can show itself as accelerated signs of ageing, irritation and excessive oiliness. Balancing the bacteria of the skin can be beneficial to breakout-prone skin, as well as dry and sensitive skin. It can also help to brighten and even skin tone.
When to apply
Unbalances pH levels
How to use:
1. Use in both the AM and PM.
2. After serums, apply a blueberry-sized amount to the face and neck.
3. Follow with oil if desired. We suggest using Rosehip Oil in your PM routine for even softer skin by morning.
1. If you’ve over exfoliated, Multi-biotic is great to help rebalance your skin.
2. Add a few drops of Q10 to your Multi-Biotic moisturizer in the AM to protect your skin from environmental damage during the day.
3. For a super hydrating night treatment, add a few drops of Squalane to your Multi-Biotic moisturizer before bed.