Derma scalp tonic that is great for hair loss care. Menthol inside the Tonic, provides the scalp with a fresh, cooling feeling. CICA which are 4 types of Titrated Extracts of Centella Asiatica helps calm down the scalp that is being stressed-out by the external stimulus. Provides the deep hydration and nourishment to the scalp effectively.
Promotes healthier scalp and hydration.
- It can help alleviate hair loss symptoms.
- 20-free worrisome ingredients. Skin Irritation tested.
- Formulated with high concentration of CICA ingredients to alleviate the stressed-out scalp and trouble.
- With 11 types of peptides to provide moisture and nutrients to make a healthy scalp and help achieve glowy & firm hair.
- Contains Black Complex to help create a healthy scalp and with Biotin to nourish scalp to help achieve healthy hair elasticity.
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Menthol, Tromethamine, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Biotin, Butylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, Nigella Sativa Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-9, Nonapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Milk Protein Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Leonurus Sibiricus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance
How to Use:
1. Shake well before using. Divide the sections with fingers and spray the tonic onto scalp.
2. Massage the scalp afterwards for a better absorption.