This vegan sunscreen uses chemical and mineral filters to provide SPF 50+ PA++++ sun protection. The sweat-resistant formula is infused with panthenol, hyaluronic acid and bambusa vulgaris water to hydrate and soothe irritated skin. Enriched with thymus vulgaris extract and chlorella vulgaris extract, hybrid sunscreen in a milky lotion texture provides a slight cooling effect.
- A vegan hybrid sunscreen helps defending skin against UVA and UVB rays with broad spectrum SPF50+ PA++++.
- Features sweat-resistant formula that perfectly protects skin from UV rays even when sweating in hot summer.
- Mildly formulated with 2% Panthenol and 1% Bambusa Vulgaris Water to soothe skin from daily irritation and UV rays while providing hydration to skin.
- Infused with plant-derived ingredients to provide gentle cooling effects to skin.
- Clinically tested and vegan certified which is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
To Use: Evenly spread a proper amount over areas frequently exposed to sun.
Water, Dibutyl Adipate, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Titanium Dioxide, Isononyl Isononanoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Phenethyl Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Pentylene Glycol, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Suaveolens Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-15, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Tromethamine, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Stearic Acid, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Stearoxy Ether, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Ectoin, Behenyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA