- Isntree’s Optimal 30% Peeling Recipe: 15.3% AHAs including glycolic acid, lactic acid, and citric acid effectively remove dead surface skin cells; 0.1% BHA in the form of salicylic acid helps banish sebum from pores; 14.61% PHA (gluconolactone) provides dual care for exfoliation and hydration; 0.01% LHA, also known as capryloyl salicylic acid, supports mild application and enhances peeling results.
- Synergistic Blend of 3 Selected Ingredients: Boosting the peeling effects of the four acids, this formulation features three meticulously chosen ingredients. Niacinamide takes charge of oiliness control, while allantoin contributes its soothing touch. Meanwhile, the combined forces of charcoal and peat water work in harmony to reduce excess sebum.
With 22 participants:
– 152.72% improvement in sebum production
– 119.45% improvement in the appearance of blackheads
– 139.81% improvement in the appearance of whiteheads
– 104.21% improvement in skin texture
How to use
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly to remove all traces of impurities.
- Apply an appropriate amount on the face with the dropper, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- After spreading onto the skin, gently massage for about one minute.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, avoiding contact with the eye area.
Tip: Use it during nighttime is recommended. Don’t forget to wear your favorite sun protection, especially if daytime application is preferred.
Water, Gluconolactone, Lactic Acid, Methylpropanediol, Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Niacinamide, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Peat Water, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Charcoal Powder
Lactic Acid: 9.68%
Glycolic Acid: 5.6%
Salicylic Acid: 0.1%
Citric Acid: 0.02%
Capryloyl Salicylic Acid: 0.01%