This is a wash-off mask containing ground mugwort from Ganghwa Island. The highly concentrated gel formula preserves the active ingredients of plant extracts and delivers their benefits directly to the skin. Enjoy cooling and fast soothing.
HOW TO USE
1) After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount over the face.
2) Rinse off with water 5-10 minutes later.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Powder, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Methylpropanediol, Ligularia Fishceri Leaf Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Polyacrylaste, Carbomer, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA
Q. What precautions should I know before using this?
A. Please read the precautions before applying.
1) Do not use on sensitive skin around eyes, mouth and over scars.
2) When using in the morning, please apply UV filter with SPF15 or higher.
3) Recommended not to use with exfoliants both physical and chemical such as AHA, BHA, or Retinol
4) If you have very sensitive skin, use 2-3 times a week and adjust the frequency in consideration of your skin condition.
1) For sensitive skin, mix the cleanser with the Mugwort Mask. Cleansing with the mixture will deliver the effects of cleansing and soothing at once!
2) After using the mask, finish with the Mugwort Essence for best results.
3) The green grains are ground mugwort that may vary in size.