SPF 50 mineral sunscreen stick
A sunscreen stick delivers UV protection before sun exposure—and is also effective for touch-ups on the go. Our zinc and titanium dioxide sunscreen stick gives you convenient, lightweight, 100% mineral sunscreen coverage that reflects the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays
CeraVe Sunscreen Stick with broad-spectrum SPF 50 features zinc oxide and titanium dioxide UVA and UVB filters in a fragrance-free, oil-free and convenient sun care formula. It’s perfect for use anytime and anywhere and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Formulated with three essential ceramides that help restore the skin’s natural barrier, our SPF 50 sunscreen stick is water-resistant for up to 40 minutes, and the microfine zinc oxide gives you powerful sun protection that spreads easily and evenly, while also leaving a clear finish.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (6%), ZINC OXIDE (4.7%)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE, PARAFFIN, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, OZOKERITE, DIMETHICONE, BEESWAX, POLYETHYLENE, CETYL ALCOHOL, CERAMIDE 3, CERAMIDE 6-II, CERAMIDE 1, CHOLESTEROL, PHYTOSPHYNGOSINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, POLYHYDROSTEARIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, BHT, CARBOMER, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ISOSTEARIC ACID, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, XANTHAN GUM.
- Formulated with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide for 100% mineral broad-spectrum SPF 50 UV protection
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Clear, residue-free finish
- Water-resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Non-comedogenic and oil-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Hawaii Compliant Sunscreen: Sunscreen filters titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, are compliant for use in Hawaii* Hawaii prohibits the sale, offer of sale, and distribution of sunscreens that contain oxybenzone.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours, immediately after towel drying and/or after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
There are no reviews yet.