A retinol serum is an effective product for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture and radiance. We recommend an anti-aging serum with ingredients like hyaluronic acid for extra hydration, niacinamide for calming benefits and ceramides to help restore skin’s natural barrier.
CeraVe Skin Renewing Retinol Serum is a gentle, yet effective, daily retinol serum that provides you with a variety of anti-aging benefits. Ideal for all skin types, the non-comedogenic formula reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as it improves your skin’s texture and radiance. Enhanced with hyaluronic acid, soothing niacinamide and 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier. Our retinol serum also features patented time-release MVE technology to encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin texture and radiance
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients
- Encapsulated retinol: Helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Ceramides: Help maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
HOW TO USE
- Apply in small dots where needed around the face
- Gently smooth until thoroughly absorbed
- Use alone or under makeup once or twice a day
Warnings: For external use only. When using this product avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If skin irritation occurs, wash product off and consult a physician. When first applying this product, you may experience a slight tingling sensation. This is an indication that the product is working. If the sensation is prolonged or becomes unpleasant, discontinue use and consult a physician. Always apply a broad spectrum sunscreen while using retinol products.