- Refresh your complexion with the CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser.
- Featuring a lightweight gel-to-foam texture, the gentle formula thoroughly cleanses and refines the skin, without leaving your base feeling stripped or tight.
- The daily cleanser is enriched with three essential ceramides, niacinamide and 2% salicylic acid to help buff away dead skin cells and reduce the appearance of imperfections.
- Powered by oil-absorbing technology, hectorite clay diminishes excess sebum to promote a more mattified appearance, while helping to replenish essential moisture.
How To Use:
- Application: Use pump applicator to apply to wet hands and massage into the skin. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Routine: Discover CeraVe’s everyday routine for blemish-prone skin. Cleanse the skin thoroughly using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended use day and night. In the morning, follow with CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50. In the evening, apply Cerave Blemish Control Gel Facial Moisturiser.
- Ceramides: Long-chain lipids that work to lock in moisture
- Niacinamide: Known as vitamin B3, helps to brighten the complexion
- Salicylic Acid: Oil-soluble exfoliant that helps clear blocked pores and refines texture
- Hectorite Clay: Ideal for oily skin types, helps to absorb excess sebum
Aqua/Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Salicylic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Calcium Gluconate, Triethyl Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Tetrasodium Edta, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Hectorite, Phytosphingosine, Benzoic Acid. (Code F.I.L. C274845/2).
There are no reviews yet.