This high concentration vitamin ampoule is made with 70% Vitamin Tree Water and 21.5% Pure Vitamin C to deliver the concentrated effects of vitamin C to the skin. The serum removes dead skin cells to even out the skin tone and brighten the complexion.
HOW TO USE
2) Dispense 1-2 drops of the vitamin serum on hands and apply over dull areas that lack elasticity.
Hippophae rhamnoides water, ascorbic acid, sodium lactate, 1,2-hexanediol, sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, cassia obtusifolia seed extract, allantoin, xanthan gum, ethyl hexanediol.
Q. What precautions should I know before using this?
A. Please read the precautions before applying.
1) Do not use on sensitive skin around eyes, mouth and over injured areas.
2) When using in the morning, please apply UV filter with SPF15 or higher.
3) If Vitamin C is your first time, slight itchiness may occur. This is a natural phenomenon, caused by the pH difference between the skin and vitamin C.
4) Recommended not to use with exfoliants both physical and cheminal such as AHA, BHA, or Retinol
5) This product contains high concentrations of pure Vitamin C and is best when used immediately after purchase.
6) Vitamin C is sensitive to air, light and temperature change. Make sure to refrigerate before and after opening.
Use with Vitamin E cream such as By Wishtrend Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream. Vitamin E helps the absorption of Vitamin C for synergistic effects in brightening and exfoliation care.